Rocksbox: A New Kind of Shopping + 1 FREE month
When Rocksbox contacted me with a chance to try out their subscription program; I was really excited. I like the innovative twist they take on the subscription shopping experience. First you set up a profile, take a style quiz and pick pieces for your wish list! Then it is all in your personal stylist’s hands from there. You get sent 3 pieces in your Rocksbox that you can try out for as long or as short as you would like. It’s like dating, no need for commitment right away. I like that you don’t have to purchase something that you haven’t seen in person on a month to month basis (or get charged a credit) like other subscription-based websites.
Here’s the low down!
- You pay monthly no matter how many boxes you go through. Send it back immediately or a couple months later, same price. They will send you a new box when they receive your previous box back. $19/month
- The envelope your box comes in is reusable and is ready to have your preprinted label placed on it for the return trip back to Rocksbox HQ! FREE SHIPPING! Woohoo!
- If you decide to buy a piece, keep it and they will charge you when they receive the items you send them back (at a discounted member price). Also, all of the items being curated are designer jewelry.
- If you buy an item and it breaks or is damaged within 180 days of returning the other items from your box, they will replace the piece.
- The Rocksbox community is very interactive. You can comment on the Rocksbox instagram for your wish list and they also hold different giveaways in order to win credit for their site!
I have a code that you can use anytime you decide to sign up for Rocksbox! There is a new perk every month for using it. This month, January, you get one month FREE membership!
My Rocksbox Code: coreyxoxo
And onto my Rocksbox!
SLATE, Golden Flair Necklace
This necklace was one of the items I placed in my wish list and my personal stylist, Amanda, based the other 2 items around it. It has become my favorite item in the box. It is a substantial piece, but not too heavy. I found that it can be paired with just about any outfit for a little extra pop!
House of Harlow 1960, Thin Arrow Bangle in Grey and Silver
I don’t wear bracelets very often, but I like the simplicity of this bangle. The gold and silver color makes it easy to pair with practically any outfit. I ended up pairing it with a flowy Free People dress and a faux leather jacket with silver detailing.
Robyn Rhodes, Ariel Earrings
These earrings are a stunning cobalt blue with gold flecks in the stone. I love the gilded gold details and dainty gold chain. I think they would pair best with a boho style outfit and a red lip. These earrings are beautiful on both sides, so no need to worry about them flipping around.